3D Printing Orientation
Join us for a free workshop for any NU students, staff, or faculty who want hands-on experience with 3D printing tools!
You'll learn about:
- where to find ideas for interesting and useful 3D printing projects,
- navigating 3D printers and their associated software,
- the materials that 3D printers use,
- common design software,
- and basic maintenance and troubleshooting.
Bring your questions about 3D printers and printing projects!
Presented by Brian Gelb, the Library's Lead for Instructional Multimedia.
Related LibGuide: Makerspace by Lauren Fox
- Saturday, February 9, 2019
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Room 209A
Questions? Send them to email@example.com.