3D Printing for Educators Workshop
Join us for a free workshop for K-12 teachers and school staff who want hands-on experience with 3D printing tools!
You'll learn about:
- where to find great projects for classroom use,
- navigating 3D printers and their associated software,
- the materials that 3D printers use,
- common design software,
- and basic maintenance and troubleshooting.
Bring your questions about 3D printers and printing projects!
Presented by Brian Gelb, the Library's Lead for Instructional Multimedia.
- Saturday, November 17, 2018
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Room 209B
Questions? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.